This is the suggested proposal template to ensure that you have thought of all perspectives. It’s a guide, not a rule.
- 1 or 2 sentences to describe what this proposal is about
- Why are you making this proposal?
- What problem or opportunity does this proposal target?
- Why do you think this is a good idea?
- How does this project set out to solve what it is meant to do?
SCOPE OF WORK
- What is within the scope of this proposal?
- What are the objectives, goals, features, and executables for this proposal?
- Explain the project in detail.
- List out what you need and why, in terms of people and other resources
- List out the financial cost
- Funding requirements in as much detail as possible
SUCCESS METRICS OR KPIS
- How will the project’s success be measured?
NEXT STEPS TO TAKE
- List down the Immediate action to be taken, should this proposal be accepted
- Who are you?
- Why are you interested to make this proposal?